Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beginnings and Blessings


Well I am about to begin a new venture at much encouragement for my mentor and friend Katie I am doing my first blog. Hope I don't disappoint you Katie.


Now for the blessing I have had the 2 youngest grandkids for 4 days and long nights.

Khannor is 6 and Lexee is 18 months.
This week at the shop we are expecting the new wool from Rebecca Erb and Heavens to Betsy.
Friday is our hooking day and I got a call from a group of women (or hookers) from Dixon MO
Hopefullly they will be joining us.
Saturday I have a group of 4-5 from Columbia area. It was great to hear from them and looking forward to our visit. We are open Thurs.-Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-2 or just call and we can meet you when it works. 660-438-6002 shop 660-438-2868 home.
Hours after Labor Day will be Tuesday to Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10 to 2.


4 comments:

  1. Well, you did good. Lexee is so cute.See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to start of your blog with featuring such a cute lil' girl. I'm hoping to find my way back up there this fall to visit you store and see what all you have new. Looking forward to keeping up with all the happenenings until then on your blog! :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad you started a blog. Katie told me, so I had to join as one of your followers. This way I feel like I am there with you guys and keep current on all of your events. Your granddaughter looks so sweet, I did not even know you had grandchildren. I started a blog too, but I feel like I don't know what to ever put on it. We will see how it goes ?????
    Hope to see you soon, I miss my hooking, I tend to work on shop stuff most of the time,so I need to get away and come hook with you all,real soon!
    Take crae,Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WARNING: Blogging is addicting!
    Good to see you on here. I met you at the Jefferson City quilt show and the Stover show.
    the other Patti

    ReplyDelete