Thursday, December 9, 2010

The "Flock" Meeting

The first Tuesday of each month the Flock meets and plans for the month.
Let me tell you a little about the Flock.  They are a group that I should call  angels instead of the Flock because that's what they seem to me.
They come in (bring refreshements) and gather around a table and begin to set schedules, projects etc. for the coming month. 
They have almost completed cutting the quilt kits for the BOM 2011.
They have made the gifts to be given away at the Christmas Party.
They decorate, clean, cut wool, wash wool, price items, greet customers and the list goes on and on.
We are totally blessed. God is good all the time!
Oh and did I forget they all volunteer their time and talents.  See what I mean.....I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment